23 abr 2011

Home, sweet home

Not much to say yet, I still have to unpack my bags!
Although the time wasn't that good, I had much fun with my family... you know.
A couple pics of where I was, Tenerife (Canarian Islands)



And this monday school again... but there are only two months left, tralalalaaa!

OH! I almost forget it! HAPPY BOOK'S DAY! haha, dunno if you celebrate it in your country but here we do! It's the 23th april because of the death of two great autors: Shakespeare and Cervantes. The goal is to promote reading, editorials, autors, etc... I love reading and it has always been a very important day for me since I was a little child. Before, I used to write a short story every Book's Day, for me this meant to take part in this amazing world of the letters. Now I prefer to focus on my book (yes, I'm trying to write one, but it's taking a lot of time!) so I think tonight I'll try to write a little bit more... hope you all read it if I finish it!!


Be happy guys(:

PD: got twitter!! Follow me, @monica_morado

1 comentario: