6 feb 2011

Egypt

International conflict, international doubts.
Will Mubarak stay in the top? And if he stays, will the situation change?
Will egyptians win? And if they win... will they be able to manage a country as they want, create a new government and develope the administration right?
There are a lot of things to do, and they're very difficult to get without a good organisation.
Today I'm asking the same questions I asked with he Tunez-conflict. But honestly, I had much more hope with those ones, and they're not much better now. And if Tunez, one of the most civilized countries of noth-africa, isn't showing great changes yet, how will Egypt survive? Dear god I was terrified when I saw they're stoning each other! THIS IS NOT THE WAY! It's very easy to throw a few stones and shout a few times Mubarak has to go, but changes happen with deals and suggestions. I know this is difficult in the situation they are, but at least they could try and organise theyselfs to be more effective. What they doing now, ''todos a una'' as we say here (all to one), is counterproductive. We are homo SAPIENS, and we have to be civilizated. This began being a massive protest, now it has become a civil war. Apart from all this, I hope with all my heart that Egypt and all the countries that suffered the same, achieve their aim and be ''free''.

Well, after all this, as always, think. Think about it, make yourself an opinion and learn, this is the most important thing.





PD: mi computer's going crazy lastly, so I don't know how often I'll be able to actualize from now :S
     
Be happy.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario