21 feb 2011

Switzerland.


Sooooooooooorry!
I just arrived from... Switzerland! yeah, I went on a trip with my school to ski. Don't think I'm a snob and I go every year to Switzerland! We just went this year because it's the schools 40th anniversary and it's the Swiss School!
Well, apart this, I had a GREAT time! We skied a lot, had much fun and enjoied the live in common, does anyone needs more? Now I'm full of bruises but I really don't care 'cause they're a proof of that good time(:
The worst thing about going to the mountains is you go to the mountains, and nothing more. Haha, I mean, we couldn't watch tv or listen to the radio, we didn't even had time! So I'm very disconnected, which is good in one hand, 'cause I needed it after a hardworking first school semester, but also bad in the other hand 'cause I'm out of traffic now! But I promise it won't be long, I'll work in it guys!
Well, I let you with a few pics of the marvelous trip:




 Fiesch, the town, was cute but comercial, and very smal!
           The Aletsch glacier, one of the biggest glaciers in Europe. We could saw it from the slopes(;
 Two of my photos of the slopes and the sights

 The ''Matterhorn'', Switzerlands biggest mountain. We saw it from the pistes too. It's ''Toblerone's chocolate'' image.

 ''Toblerone's chocolate'', try it if you can. It tastes great!




Be happy.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario