5 dic 2010

Lomo

Hi to everybody again^^
Today, also in english! it's not fair, that people who live so far away see my blog but don't understand it! so, here you are, for you're entertaiment(; My english isn't perfect but at least you understand!

Today's entry will be about Lomo, Lomography. Does anybody knows what that means?
If not, I'll explain it now.

A few weeks ago, I was making my lunch ready while seeing the news. Suddenly, they began to talk about a new photography-exposition. I turned around and I saw them. Oh gosh those pics were awsome! I always play with my pics, a little bit of shadow here, another bit of intensity there... but those photos were just perfect! they didn't need anything more. And they had this something fantastical and special... I fell in love with them at first sight! so I decided to buy one of those cameras! And do you want to see how it looks like? just slow down!

Cool, hm?

 I was so excited when I got it... I came home and the first thing I did was searching for it in internet. And there's a whole community out there! I read the webpage from the top to the bottom and I'm in totally agreement with their philosophy and it made me realise some really interesting things! its too long for write it, so see it yourself! just look in www.lomography.com (not sure if it's the same page worldwide) but, try.


The other day I went to develop mi first film and the nice woman of the shop asked me if I was a veteran in all this Lomo-stuff, 'cause my photos were really good! She couldn't believe that  it was mi very first roll! So happy(: 






Hope you like them! I have better ones, but I'm in them, and I'm not really ready yet to let the whole world see me. Sorry guys, but in this stuff I'm kind of distrustful :S 
See you soon darlings!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario