10 ene 2011

A clockwork orange.

Here again, guys!
well I hope you all had a light, non-stressing comeback. About me.. I'm a little bit stressed. Today I started school and this week I have like 5 exams.. :S I've got over worse times!
But I'm not writting this entry for telling you my life, no. I wanted to tell all of you that yesterday I saw Stanley Kubkick's ''The clockwork orange''. (''La naranja mecánica'' in spanish). In two words: aw-some.


It's so crazy good! I mean, obviously you have to get the message. But no panic! If I did it, you can do it too.
Basically it's a great criticism to people's real face and policy and all his dirty laundry. 'Cause, in my opinion, policy is something kind of irreal, don't you think so? For policy I understand things like: rights, freedoms, equality, opportunities, honesty, care of people and things like that. But man, nobody has it today! At least, noone who I already know. And this is something  that makes me really, really sad. And I know it's very difficult to fill all these things with good marks, but, honestly, everyone could do it much better. Our society has lost his values. Everyone is corrupted or selfish. We don't deserve it. And it's unfair, that if one or two men of the top do something wrong thinking about themselves, all the people, the normal people like you, me or our neighbors has to suffer and bear it! Haha I'm just reading all this again and maybe I seem a little bit revolucionary, but I'm not asking anyone to demonstrate or anything, just think. Think about it. But I'm sure almost all of you have at least once thought about it, and surely we all come to this same opinion. Well, I don't know what you feel guys, but I feel so impotent! Sometimes I just think: Ok, I'll study policy, I'll go to the top, I'll do everything as right as I can, but at least I would always pass the buck and be honest, people deserve it. And this way, I'd teach the other ones who didn't do it well. But, as my mother always sais, 'Mónica, you can't trust noone, nor yourself.' I didn't understand it before but I do now. And, as always, she's completely right. Flesh is weak, my friends. And you never know how much you can support. You have to be veeeeery stong, have an enormous faith in what you're doing and always keeping a ''cold head''. 
In fact, lastly my posts are becoming lessons, but, anyway, go see the movie if you haven't do it yet!
It worths it! Hope I haven't bore you that much.

Be happy.-


PD: Check Paolo Nutini's songs, he reminds me a little bit to Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz, really relaxing(:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario