4 ene 2011

Twothousendeleven.


Well my friends, I know it's a little bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.
Not much more to say now...

well, yesterday I saw Robert Nolan's ''Inception'', it's very very good! I really enjoied it, and the end lets you with the doubt. For those ones who don't know what it is about, it's the kind of film (like Matrix or... dunno any other movie now) which deals with the eternal, unanswered phrase that appeared in the Romanticism:
Life is a dream. 
Well, we'll never know if this is true or not, 'cause who knows that? and the more we think about it, the more we fall in the deep, black hole of ignorance.
In my opinion, (I don't wanna write a lot 'cause it's 23.05 in Madrid and I'm cooking a ''Roscón de Reyes'', typical spanish dessert, that we normaly cook at the beginning of january, with the three king's arrival, and I think it will turn up pretty good)



Well, coming back to the paradox...
What if, one day, we wake up in another body, with another family and another life?
What if everything was just a dream, or worse... what if we just are products of someones imagination?
Tragically, we'll never know that, 'cause we all are in the same boat.
Some people just say: Well, I don't care if we're just a dream, while we can be happy.
Yes, this is one view. But, in my opinion, we all care about this, even if we don't think about it often, 'cause it's something that concerns everyone! But we really don't wanna think and reflect about it 'cause this would only lead us to real anxiety and frustration of not having this situation under controll. That's why people prefers not to ask it to theirselfs.
But, as always, this is only my opinion. Everyone has to have his own thoughts too, and if somebody wants to share them with me, ALL OPINIONS WILL BE WELCOMED!

Well, and now, think about it, I have to go look the ''Roscón'' ;)
Be happy.-

PD: I didn't want to write a lot, but as you can see, things not always turn out like we expected.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario