11 mar 2011

11-M.

 
The brutalest terrorist attack in the Europe's history. And it was here, in Spain. In Madrid concretely, just where I live. Today's the seventh anniversary of that fateful day.
Four trains exploded during rush hour, which caused 191 deaths and 1858 injured people.
You all we'll be wondering who could do something like that. The answer is: we don't know.  Most of them just disappeared or died.
But I think... who can do something like this and just stay in silence the rest of his/her life? I mean, it's horrible!

Nobody can have any strong enough reasons to do such a thing. They always use the excuse of defending a cause, but let me tell you this is NOT true. They just can't stand to have those disturbed minds and have to do something horrible to calm theirselves down.
And as you can see, this makes me angry because of them, hundreds of families live worried and suffer.
I always end saying the same, but it's the only thing they have to understand: VIOLENCE IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY.
And I feel so impotent.. 'cause I can't do nothing against them!


Well, meanwhile, please think about those things in a sad day like today, and as I said with the Haiti disaster:

1 minute for the victims, 1 minute for their families, 1 minute for change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario