31 mar 2011

BrainStorm

Hello there again!

Well guys I'm STRESSED, but I don't update since saturday and it's slowly time to do it! ('cause this weekend I won't find the time) I actually didn't have that much to tell. Fist of all, a few informations about whats up on our own. You all know I always talk about envoironment, but it's really important my friends!
Snappy:

Japan: more and more radioactivity, everywhere! I'm really amazed at the japanese people reaction. As nation, they acted together, efficiently, disciplined and the right way. As far as I've read, things change when we talk about individual behavoir. They're scared, buy up the essencials and don't really know what to do. I mean, that's completely understandable! Well, they didn't colapse the airports when everything happened or began to cry, shout and pray because they didn't know how to carry on. No, they were brave enough to accept that this disaster, this black spot in world's history, forced them to open their eyes and realise they're not invincible, as they thought. They were industry, money, power and innovation, but nature is stronger than all this and this is something they had almost forgotten. I'm not saying they deserve it, please not! No one deserves something like that, but definitively, and hoping the goverment and nuclear presidents mistakes (watch the news and you'll get what I'm saying), I'm sure that if we all help, they'll carry on.

Libya: not as extensive as Japan, only a couple of questions to make you think (you know I love it):
Is it a good choice to arm rebels?
Gadafi is getting more and more land. What if he wins? Will eveything have beeing a waste of time?



After that, I let you one song that describes my state now (the name says all):


Be happy^^

PD: Today I found a little pillow I couldn't live without when I was a child. So sweet! I've always love it, and I'll always do! It's green with little white swans on it, and it's called ñaña (I couldn't pronounce almohada --pillow in spanish-- when I was a baby so..) I know you don't care about these things but I'm so happy I found it again! :)

PD2: NEW QUOTE, NEW QUOTE!  finally!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario